1. All sessions require a non-refundable deposit of $50+gst / All weddings require a non-refundable deposit of $500+gst. Deposits secure your date and time, there are no refunds - please see session reschedule (deposit transfer) info below...
2. Session reschedules due to the Client being ill, family emergency etc. will be offered a reschedule day when illness has had appropriate time to clear. Photography By Stacey's comes into direct contact with many small children, expectant mothers and newborns on a regular basis - I can not risk their health - or my own and take my health policy very seriously. If anyone is sick in your family, please be considerate of others and contact photographer to reschedule. Reschedules due to photographer being ill, family emergency, Act of God etc. will also be offered next available date! Due to Covid-19, all clients must fill out online health form the day prior to their session. Link to form can be found HERE.
3. If photographer voluntarily cancels or reschedules the session date due to circumstances beyond their control (example: illness, death, unavoidable weather events or conditions, Act of God), the Client agrees reschedules will be offered next available day *please note that photographer reserves the right to reschedule sessions due to rain and winter weather reaching -25 with windchill. Due to spacing restrictions, studio can not accommodate as a reschedule option for adults or families - it is available for children under one year of age only. Deposit or Session Credits are to be used within the year they are purchased unless discussed otherwise.
4. The Client understands that the payments are due the day prior to session. Late payments will be charged an additional $15/day - image processing will be put on hold until payment is made in full.
5. Please do not assume sessions are delayed for any reason. Plan to arrive ten to fifteen (10-15) minutes before your session time to ensure that if you have any trouble finding the location or traffic, parking, etc. the session time will not be affected. Session will begin at agreed upon time, late arrival to session will affect your session length. After fifteen (15) minutes from scheduled start time, if you have not arrived it is considered a no-show, a re-booking fee of $50+gst will be applied to your balance in order to reschedule. The Client understands that in order to maintain a schedule, sessions begin and end at agreed times, sessions that go over the time agreed upon are subject to over-time fees.
6. Photographer will do their best to provide the client with the amount of images stated in session invoice description, however there is no guarantee on number of images presented from a session as many factors contribute to this, including the cooperativeness of the subject. Images are as delivered as high-resolution digital negatives within two (2) weeks of session date. Online galleries are live for one (1) week, the client should download their images during this time to avoid re-upload session fee of $50 and re-upload wedding fee of $100. High-resolution digital images will not download properly to mobile devices. It is recommended that you download the "original" files to a usb flash drive - "small" files are sized for social media. Additional images above and beyond the amount stated in the session invoice description can be purchased at $15/image set (color plus black and white version)
7. Photographer may capture many images during your session, but the Client will see only those images carefully selected by the photographer in the gallery. Each finished image is meticulously edited by the photographer to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, motion blur etc. will not be shown. No un-edited images will be released under any circumstance. Basic and necessary touch-ups will be performed at the discretion of the photographer. Any requests above what is presented in the online gallery will be billed at $25+ per image. This may include additional edits such as extensive blemish or scar removal, head swapping, body slimming, colour changing, object removal, etc.
8. Photography By Stacey retains copyright to any and all images and hereby grants the Client private printing rights only. The client is to not, under any circumstance, to provide any images taken by Photography By Stacey for monetary gain, marketing, or commercial use without written consent. It is highly recommended that print and product orders be placed through Photography By Stacey's professional lab to ensure the highest quality, these orders can be placed within your individual online viewing gallery during the time your gallery is live. Client understands that Photography By Stacey can not be held responsible for printing quality done through any other lab.
9. At such time that photographer provides the Client with a digital gallery to download images, Photographer By Stacey contractual obligation is fulfilled. Due to the custom nature of photography and photography products, refunds are prohibited. Client accepts that images provided will be consistent with photographer’s work as displayed on website and social media.
10. The client understands and acknowledges that post-session previews posted to any social media outlet (including, but not limited to Facebook) are a courtesy to Photography By Stacey clients. They are not to be re-edited, cropped or printed in any way, shape or form. Instagram filters or any other smart phone editing applications are to not, under any circumstance, be placed over any image taken by Photography By Stacey. Furthermore, Client understands and acknowledges that sneak-peeks to social media are simply a courtesy and are not a cohesive representation of a session in its entirety. The Client reserves the right to refuse the use of images on social media outlets. Client is to make photographer aware of this request prior to the session date.
11. Photography By Stacey reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at any time as such a Client/Photographer or potential Client/Potential Photographer relationship is deemed irreconcilable. 12. The client shall assume all responsibility for their own safety and the safety of any other members of their party, including children and pets. The client and any person or animal accompanying the client releases Photography By Stacey from all claims and liabilities of any kind.